Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FREEMASONRY RENUNCIATION PRAYER

In the name of Jesus Christ, I _________ renounce and forsake all involvement in the world, new age mysticism,

Freemasonry or any other lodge or craft by my ancestors and myself. I renounce witchcraft, the principal spirit behind new age mysticism.

I renounce Baphomet, the Spirit of Antichrist and the curse of the Luciferian doctrine. I renounce the idolatry, blasphemy, secrecy, and deception in the world and Masonry at every level. I specifically renounce the insecurity, the love of position and power, the love of money, covetousness, and greed, and the pride/arrogance that would have led my ancestors into the ways of the world and Masonry. I renounce all the fears that held them in the ways of the world and Masonry, especially the fear of death, fear of men, and fear of trusting, the entire are renounced; in the name of Jesus Christ.



I renounce, every position held in Freemasonry or any other lodge or craft by my ancestors and me, including Tyler, Master, Worshipful Master, or any other. I renounce the calling of any man Master, for Jesus Christ is my only Master and Lord, and He forbids anyone else having that title.



In the name of Jesus Christ, I, _________ renounce and bind “A threefold cord is not quickly broken.”(Ecclesiasts 4:12) Jezebel, Baal, the Spirit of Anti-Christ, Death and Hell, Freemasonry, Lucifer, Brumaus and whomever Jesus Christ deems to join this departing group. I, _________ am loose from their control and send them to the foot of the Cross of Jesus Christ. “The Lord rebukes you!” (Jude 9)

VISIT THIS LINK FOR FREE E-BOOK ON FREEMANSORY . ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW AS A CHILD OF GOD: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment